iAutoAgent.com is the first and only company that acts as a “Real Estate Agent” for people’s cars. We are your typical car dealership. We are a Technology company in the Automotive Industry. Our mission is to create an unbelievable, “No Hassle”experience for both Buyer and Seller through transparency.
Benefit to the seller: Receive more money than trading in your car, while never lifting a finger. Zero Fees to Seller.
Benefit to the buyer: The huge benefit to a buyer is that you will be able to purchase your vehicle for less than at a dealership, because iAutoAgent does not carry the overhead of a dealership. Our profit margins are typically less than half the profit a dealership would make. iAutoAgent creates a super-easy and transparent experience when buying a vehicle.
If you have an entrepreneurial type spirit, you have the opportunity to start on the ground floor of a growing company. Our CEO and Founder, Jay Grosman, has been featured in the media, several times recently and iAutoAgent is making big waves in St.Louis and looking to expand to other cities throughout the U.S.
Apply only If you are tired of corporate atmosphere, want to work in a fun, fast-paced, work environment. Do you want to take this journey to help us expand to other cities and make iAutoAgent the only pleasant way to “buy or sell your car”?
iAutoAgent featured on FOX News – https://youtu.be/VmXKocwRYeQ – https://youtu.be/oenqJVqaEdI
iAutoAgent featured on ABC’s “The Allman Report”
iAutoAgent Featured on 97.1 FM
BBB Rating: https://www.bbb.org/stlouis/business-reviews/auto-services/iauto-agent-in-chesterfield-mo-310597078
– Work directly with clients, banks, credit unions to resolve problems, respond to inquiries, and provide technical support on title issues
– New hire paperwork, drug tests, background checks, MVR checks, and initiated programs or policies
– Organize and Schedule Appointments
– Deposit money in bank
– Maintain CRM and send out email campaigns
– Make sure all bills are paid in a timely manner
– Manage Quickbooks and is liaison with company accountant
– Outstanding Customer Service Skills
– Coordinate multiple appointments and vehicle inspections
– Manage posting Cars Online
– Track Sales and Payroll
– Support the CEO with any needs
This position is an extremely important part of the company and a 90-day probationary period is required upon initial employment to evaluate work performance, employees must meet expectations.
– Must have at least 1 year experience working with automotive titles
– Must live near St.Louis Metro area or be willing to drive
– Will require some driving.
– Must be able to provide 3 verifiable references from previous jobs
– Must be an expert at Quickbooks
– Extreme attention to detail
– Must understand Missouri Law and be willing to learn titling laws in other states
– Work with Banks to get payoffs on liens and organize documentation for car closings at banks
– Ability to read and interpret documents such as sales agreements, tax, and title documents
– Upbeat and positive attitude
– Understanding WordPress website is a plus
– Understanding Social Media is a plus
– Excellent organization skills and work in an ever-changing environment
– Be able to focus and work under deadlines
– Tremendous written and verbal skills—in person, over email and phone
– Strong computer skills, technology savvy, and have experience with Google Docs and products
– Own a laptop that has webcam
– Maintain highest ethical practices and protect valuable company/customer information
– Own a smartphone
– Must be able to pass a drug test and background check
– Monthly salary based on experience level.
Extras For You!
– Flexible hours
– Access to purchase cars at or below market value
– Access to our Wholesale Cost on anything Automotive related mechanical repair, detailing, minor body work etc…….
SEND ALL RESUMES TO: firstname.lastname@example.org